Integrity is one of the fundamental values that Night Hawk seeks in the officers we hire. It is the hallmark of a person who demonstrates sound moral and ethical principles at work. Integrity is the foundation on which officers build trust, and effective interpersonal relationships. We believe that you should:
- Be responsible. Do what you say you will do.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Work when you are supposed to and save socializing, snacking, searching the Internet and personal phone calls for break time.
- Show respect to coworkers.
- Own up to your mistakes. Don’t let teammates take the fall.
- Not do anything against your personal code of conduct, refuse.
Night Hawk believes to retain our officers, we have to set them up for success. There are a number of solutions that we implement to reduce the chances of our officers leaving. First, we provide them with the right tools to do their jobs efficiently and effectively. For instance, we employ a guard tour control system that keeps them on track and alert. That way, we know where everyone is and can be held accountable for their actions. We work to ensure that officers have something to look forward to in regards to job security. This includes opportunities for advancement, such as managing a tour schedule or holding a team meeting so they can learn and demonstrate leadership skills that may qualify them for positions they apply to in the future.
Additionally, we focus on ensuring that our officers receive a competitive pay rate that is fair and essential to keeping them happy. If increasing wages is not an option or not the issue, we look at the benefits we offer. While increasing salaries can be an immediate solution, offering benefits that matter to your workers can certainly make a difference.